Author Topic: Bock Mods  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
Bock Mods
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:33:36 AM »
Hi all, I know of some bock mods which are common, but I am doign a massive project for my uni course, and was looking at doing a extented range of mods and new safety gear that people would like to see, post your ideas and suggestions up here, you have 3 weeks to do that in, and I will try to incorpate them all into my coursework, such as big project got 15 weeks to complete the project in, and going to try and do all of the work in 13 weeks, and spend 2 weeks just working on my presentation boards!!  :PJR: :PJL: :tape: :Hoofies2:

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Dark Knight

Re: Bock Mods
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 07:52:40 PM »
Sorry can't help I don't mod my stlits  :lol:
Pull them apart, cut, bend, bolt and weld bit's on  :o
I don't mod I redesign  :biggrin:  :Dark_Knight:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:54:14 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 08:01:32 PM »
I'd like to see drinks holders on bocks...ooo and indicators  :D and brake lights....and a flashing text scroller that says "no i can't flip"...or maybe have that on a helmet  :D oooooooo a helmet with two cans and bendy straws for drinking on the move  :haha: hmmm urm haz tape saying "watch out, bockers about"?  :tape:

hmmm..definately proper quick release bindings like snowboard step in/out bindings  :)

Offline dr. delicious

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »
automated guns to shoot any n0|3heads that come and annoy you teehee, no on a serious note....um...i dunno ciuld put some supports for when springs break, so you get less impact. I have never seen anyone that has broken a spring so i don't know what it is like so it could just be really stupid
klsjdbvlkjbvlkjb

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 11:18:29 PM »
Feel free to use any of my mods Sx Nutta they are for the people so Hoofies, Cuffies, Slippies and Bearings are yours for the taking  :biggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline zefee

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 12:02:03 AM »
I woulndt mind seeing an actualy buyable spring cover, personalised with things such as, "no i cant flip" (sorry I liked that), I also think it would be kewl to have a battery clip on it somewhere (for festive lights =p)

zef

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 04:07:27 AM »
Thanks Jason for permission to borrow the designs to your mods, will try not to make my ideas like them, will try to vary them a little bit, and thanks for some of your input guys, as some of them, have been quite interesting and feasible!!  :thumbs:

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 08:38:23 AM »
I woulndt mind seeing an actualy buyable spring cover, personalised with things such as, "no i cant flip" (sorry I liked that), I also think it would be kewl to have a battery clip on it somewhere (for festive lights =p)

zef
All you need do it have a plain paper cut to the shape of the spring and print on it ( use your printer to print out a design ) use wide clear sticky tape to cover it ( trim to shape ) and stick to spring !  :thumbs:
You can clip a battery pack for lights on the outside edge at the base of the 'L' in the frame like I did for my Xmas lights  :thumbs:

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 12:10:08 AM »
I am working on some new secret mods, that will be revealed at the end of the project!! after the 18th april 2008, whent he coursework is submitted for assessment!!  :nana:

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!