Author Topic: printing tee's and anything else you want, cheep  (Read 3621 times)

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
printing tee's and anything else you want, cheep
« on: December 20, 2007, 11:32:26 AM »
this place is a good place to get anything that you wanted printed and cheep.
it is to a very good quality

please note that the web page is not finished so please phone if you want an order
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 11:35:44 AM by toddy »

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: printing tee's and anything else you want, cheep
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 11:53:33 AM »
Sublimation prints aren't good quality, they are transfer prints that fade very quickly. If you want quality, you need a screen print for T-shirts. If you dont mind it not lasting long, then feel free to go for a sublimation. I understand the need to get things done for the least amount of money but remember "Buy cheap, pay twice"........

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 01:15:59 PM »
Sublimation prints aren't good quality, they are transfer prints that fade very quickly. If you want quality, you need a screen print for T-shirts. If you dont mind it not lasting long, then feel free to go for a sublimation. I understand the need to get things done for the least amount of money but remember "Buy cheap, pay twice"........

Hmmm, this is an interesting fact, thanks ET, seeing that I WAS going to go with this method for the IBz tee's. I might hold off now until I have information on longevity?

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 01:43:17 PM »
i forget exactly what its called, obm, edm or summat like that is the way forward, machine cutable designs from the plotter and then thick vinyl melted to the shirt.
looks and lasts like screen print, will more often than not outlive the shirt

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 09:07:49 PM »
I printed up a T-shirt for Cin with a logo on the back and a large joke pannel on the front

I used a T-shirt print kit from a stationers looked good but I found that the area that I had ironed the stuff on was airtight so you sweat like mad under it a bit like sticking a plastic bag to the front of the shirt so it might be worth trying a few out first as we are likely to be very active when wearing them

Offline ups and downs

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 08:55:05 PM »
 :banana:Sublimation prints will last as long as the products they are put on the ink is transported by heat into a gas and becomes part of the material, hence making it long lasting i have some tees printed like this that are washed soooo many times and the print does not fade or spread.

Vinyl tees crack and look terible after time you need to iron them inside out taking care on print area and screen printing is rough too.

I have been in touch with aspdenia promos to check this out and they have vapour release shirts for active use i have ordered a tee from these and will let you know about the quality but i am sure they will be good.

Remember screen printing is very costly in comparison and does not compare as inks are not part of the tee so cant be so good can they   :Straddle5:

Ups and downs

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 09:00:23 PM »
:banana:Sublimation prints will last as long as the products they are put on the ink is transported by heat into a gas and becomes part of the material, hence making it long lasting i have some tees printed like this that are washed soooo many times and the print does not fade or spread.

Vinyl tees crack and look terible after time you need to iron them inside out taking care on print area and screen printing is rough too.

I have been in touch with aspdenia promos to check this out and they have vapour release shirts for active use i have ordered a tee from these and will let you know about the quality but i am sure they will be good.

Remember screen printing is very costly in comparison and does not compare as inks are not part of the tee so cant be so good can they   :Straddle5:

Ups and downs

I work in the fashion industry and we only ever use sublimation for samples or when the cost of screen printing becomes prohibitive. For club T-shirts I would say its a much better option to go for screen printed Tee's.

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 09:56:21 PM »
Lets see some links so the rest of us can check them out !?

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 06:03:22 PM »
Lets see some links so the rest of us can check them out !?

look at his first post.....
this place is a good place to get anything that you wanted printed and cheep.
it is to a very good quality

please note that the web page is not finished so please phone if you want an order

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »
They actually look very good...Best option yet.

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 07:26:26 PM »
I actually have a 50-wash guarentee from these printers, so, we are going with them

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)