Author Topic: WELCOME TO NEWCASTLE BOCKERS!!  (Read 2203 times)

Offline superfly-rico

WELCOME TO NEWCASTLE BOCKERS!!
« on: February 01, 2007, 03:17:12 AM »
It was only a matter of time but...wel...we got it!! Our very own practice space! I've put the pics on www.myspace.com/superflyrico coz i dont know how to do it on this forum.
The 'Superfly gym' is open for anyone who finds themself in the Newcastle area n wants to 'keep it going' on the bocking front!

I hope Northern Bockers and everyone else gets to use it on a regular basis, just call before you turn up and we'll let you know wens good.
I've invited the display team up wen Brucy gets back from south Africa, end of Feb, so get in touch round then 4a big meet.
Good luck to everyone workin on getting a space.
Also nice one to Zeb (Display Team) for getting his Backflips and Frontflips!!!
Ricochet

Offline Shadon Oufrayor

Re: WELCOME TO NEWCASTLE BOCKERS!!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 12:33:15 AM »
Hey,

I'm at the University of Warwick during term time, but in the holidays im back off up to good old Geordieland!

I'll certainly have to show my face when i get back, can't wait, i've been wondering if there was anyone around newcastle for when i go home. And now i have somewhere to go bock!!

Offline Shadon Oufrayor

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 02:29:02 AM »
Whoops, didn't read the date!!  :P

But if you're still around, i'll be back up in Newcastle for easter.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 02:57:20 AM »
Try sending him a message via pm or email as I think his still bocking but I've been on the forum for about 10 months now and Im yet to see him come on!