Author Topic: So i want to sell my projumps..  (Read 3509 times)

Offline elam

So i want to sell my projumps..
« on: April 09, 2008, 02:49:36 AM »
I have tried to make time, but due to work, school and football commitments, I just either cant be bothered or dont have time to bock.

They must have had 8 hours use tops, and i made sure that i put pvc electrical tape on the springs and tyre socks on the feet, so yeah, these are pretty much as new..

I paid 150.00 for these off projumps in january, as i bought protective gear with them..
I am looking for just 95.00 for them, id rather cut my losses and let someone get a bargain than them be sat around...
The pads are included by the way.

I have the original box i got, and can take photos if wanted, however, i would prefer local pickup as you can then look at them yourself and save postage costs, which would be 10.00 by dhl...

I am in the nottingham area, so anybody interested, please PM me, not on here, as i dont often come on anymore...

Thanks,
Liam

Offline elam

So i want to sell my projumps..
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 02:50:48 AM »
I have tried to make time, but due to work, school and football commitments, I just either cant be bothered or dont have time to bock.

They must have had 8 hours use tops, and i made sure that i put pvc electrical tape on the springs and tyre socks on the feet, so yeah, these are pretty much as new..

I paid 150.00 for these off projumps in january, as i bought protective gear with them..
I am looking for just 95.00 for them, id rather cut my losses and let someone get a bargain than them be sat around...
They are m80's
The pads are included by the way.

I have the original box i got, and can take photos if wanted, however, i would prefer local pickup as you can then look at them yourself and save postage costs, which would be 10.00 by dhl...

I am in the nottingham area, so anybody interested, please PM me, not on here, as i dont often come on anymore...

Thanks,
Liam

(I know i have posted this elsewhere on the site but i dont know which part is best, please remove from each section as applicable)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 09:02:25 AM by elam »

Dark Knight

Re: So i want to sell my projumps..
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 04:16:02 AM »
Shame to hear your not going to keep them once you've been using them for a few more hours you'll see how much fun they are ?

It are do still plan the sell you've forgot to see the size ?

Offline magzzie

• A little taste of the Bocker within
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 06:44:13 AM »
its a shame you are selling your bocks because you might have gotten really good and been able to go to meets

Offline elam

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 09:01:58 AM »
They are M80's
I just dont have time for them, and when i do, I cant be bothered, just not commited. I think i just felt hyped up when I saw them, but they just aren't for me.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 09:30:30 AM »
They are M80's
I just dont have time for them, and when i do, I cant be bothered, just not commited. I think i just felt hyped up when I saw them, but they just aren't for me.

Thats a shame you want to sell them but I hear what you are saying. At least you are selling them and they vare not sitting being un used. That would be sad. I still don't think you should leave. Go to meets. It will give you a new perspective.

:spudT:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 09:38:01 AM »
where abouts do you live>? my bro is looking some he might drive down and grab em off ya

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 10:56:00 AM »
Its a shame you are thinking of quitting, but I'd say pop some pictures up so everyone can see what versions they are  :thumbs:

Offline elam

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 02:30:21 PM »
I will post some pictures latere for all, nero, ive added you on msn mate :)

Offline elam

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 11:38:18 AM »
I dont quite know if nero's bro is buyin these or not, so they are still for sale as it stands, anyone interested?

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 01:46:18 PM »
Deal closed: the stilts are gone, sold and taken

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”