Author Topic: Complaint  (Read 2732 times)

Offline hazzo11

Complaint
« on: June 18, 2008, 10:03:24 PM »
I ordered my pJ's on monday.....

I haven't got them and it's wednesday

Does'nt it say that its next working day delivery by my count thats 2

I also rang em up and they said they just dispatched them

That's annoying! :banghead:
Thank you and Good Night!

Offline rickbicker26

Re: Complaint
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 10:49:14 PM »
they might not of had the size u wanted in stock on monday when you ordered them, and they only got the stock in on wednesday or tuesday.
and besides good things come to whose who wait :nana:

Offline tom951guitar

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 10:59:42 PM »
what time did you order them? it has to be before 12. and there may be a lot of orders for other things in your area. lots to think about  ;) but like rickbicker said, good things come to those who wait

tom

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 11:01:35 PM »
no worry you will get them.
I sure it was just the size you ordered was out of stock or something. like rick said.
but yes all products are sent out next day normally.
pro jump is very good normally.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:03:30 PM by soul rancher »

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 11:20:06 PM »
Got mine today after waiting a week for them to be delivered.As everyone else says,good things are worth your patience. And if you've never been on anything like this before, then it really is worth using the time reading up and asking a question or 6 of the friendly folks on this forum. I wasn't sure if I'd get on with stilts and it's not as difficult as I thought It'd be, 'cos of the help I got here. It'll be worth it in the end!!! :thumbs:

-Nobby
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 11:40:33 PM by Nobby »

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 01:47:24 AM »
mine were dispatched very quickly.....

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 02:12:08 AM »
We try our best to dispatch the item the same day as long as the item is ordered by mid day.. Once the item is dispatched, its in the couriers hands to get it to you on time, this is a free service that many others would charge and was once charged at £14.99 so sometimes patience is appreciated from customers, an angry post cant make the delivery get there any faster sadly.

I'd say 98% of the times customers get it when they should but at times delays can happen and sometimes are out of our control, if the office say its been posted then a tracking number will also be available for you if you request it. Nobby's late delivery was becuase he is not based on the mainland.

Hope this helps.

The full delivery policy is below...

"Delivery Policy

IMPORTANT: Please check the item for any damage before signing as you are signing to receive the goods in perfect condition. If the item is damaged refuse to accept the item. UK Good Deals Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage discovered after the item has been signed for. Please make sure you are available for delivery as this applies to any signature received.

1. All items (excluding parts) are sent by registered courier and will need a signature upon receipt.

2. Items can only be sent to the card holders registered address, we will not deliver to any other address

3. Orders placed before 12 Noon will be sent via next working day delivery but please allow up to 3 working days in the event of any delays.

4. Tracking details can be provided for most items. Please be aware that once an item is posted it is out our hands so we do not guarantee time of delivery because of this.

5. Any delivery prices quoted are for UK mainland only and surcharges will apply elsewhere in the UK (please contact us if you are unsure).

6. If delivery is refused a refund of the product minus the delivery charges will be made.

7. Please check the item for any damage which may have been caused during transit (cracked parts etc). You are signing to receive the item in good condition, in the rare event of it being damaged on arrival do not accept delivery.

8. In the event of any instruction given by you to the courier i.e. (leave behind house / leave with neighbour etc) are done so at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible."

Offline hazzo11

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 09:12:12 AM »
I'm only angry because the wait is killing me and im gettimg paranoid that i wont be home when the deliveer them

Thanks for your help guys

Im sorry

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 09:32:03 AM »
I got my bocks late. I wasnt angry at projump. They were the most helpful people throughout the process even after they had been dispatched. I was annoyed with DHL and the responses I got but Naz helped me with them  :thumbs: And I got my bocks...

Free next day working delivery but that can only count from dispatch so if you dont order before 12 you are adding an extra day.

Its hard and frustrating because its so exciting. The thing is the service is good from projump (not always DHL) but sometimes peoples expectations are not managed correctly and its unlucky. Nothing that anybody can do about it.

Mark a course mate says  :banana:

Offline hazzo11

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 10:09:25 AM »
Thanks very helpful info guys