Author Topic: WOOHOO!!!!  (Read 3212 times)

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
WOOHOO!!!!
« on: June 18, 2008, 12:09:57 PM »
They're here at last! It's lunchtime and I just picked up my new PJs from the post office.No try out yet,that'll have to wait until I finish work! My cat's very curious as to what they are and is having great fun hopping in and out of the box.He can already jump 3 times his own height so has no need of bocks! I can't wait 'til 5 o'clock!!!! :banana: :banana:

Nobby

Dark Knight

Re: WOOHOO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »
Hope it doesn't rain for you then !
Don't bock in doors if the fall you'll more likely hit the table than the sofa !
Hope you have safety pads too !

And lastly  HAPPY BOCKING  :biggrin:  :Straddle5:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 06:12:09 PM »
Assuming everbody has tables in the lounge??? I learnt indoors coz the weather sucked. Good place to spend first 5 mins. But that my oppinion

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 06:38:12 PM »
Just spent the past 20 minutes walking backwards and forwards in my bedroom on my bocks.Gonna lower the knee bars a bit ,I can't kneel down 'cos they  won't let me bend my legs! Took me a minute or 2 to get my balance and as long as I can get off the deck once I've adjusted the bars I'm off outside!!! How much fun is this?!!! :thumbs: :banana: DK,ta for the advice.I got pads and wrist guards. No bouncing yet though,no point in trying to run before I can walk.

-Nobby

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 08:30:07 PM »
I've been out in the yard for an hour!!! I'm really hot, phew!  :biggrin: I seem to be able to balance well,walking's easy,jogging takes a little more concentration and I even managed a bit of bouncing! I'm puffed and chuffed!!! I fell over just once. Stilts feel a bit wobbly but I think that's because I walk toe in a smidge and one of them's a little sqeaky.Great fun!!! :biggrin: :thumbs:

-Nobby

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 09:44:30 AM »
welcome to the sport, glad your enjoying yourself so far

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »
welcome to the sport, glad your enjoying yourself so far

Thanks Nero! :thumbs:

Offline Drunkenstuntman

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
you sound like your buzzing dude your gonna love it. even more so when you get together with others and you can literally bounce off everyone else :) it's so good to see others who are excited by such things. bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time lol sorry i get a bit carried away sometimes

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 07:29:25 PM »
Pro Jumps are probably the most fun a human being can have with his or her clothes on! Had them a few days now. I fell over last night face first and then proceeded to drag my sorry ass off the deck....I couldn't get up 'cos I was laughing so much! :biggrin: I ache all over but I'm not sure if that's from falling,working muscles I didn't know I had or giggling me tits off!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline Drunkenstuntman

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 09:15:15 PM »
thats what its all about dude. been there so many times myself usually brought on by intoxication as if its not hard enough tricking sober lol... but i am the drunkenstuntman so do have a reputation to live up to  :biggrin:

Offline Nobby

• Gravity works....
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 01:46:19 AM »
thats what its all about dude. been there so many times myself usually brought on by intoxication as if its not hard enough tricking sober lol... but i am the drunkenstuntman so do have a reputation to live up to  :biggrin:

I concur number one...A coupla beers = Dutch courage = loss of inhibition= perception of invincibility = cuts and bruises... :biggrin: