Author Topic: no strap with power bocks  (Read 2107 times)

Offline ryanwhyte

no strap with power bocks
« on: December 22, 2008, 09:50:51 PM »
hey all i bought my powerbocks like a week ago and i didnt get any straps with them was i ment to reply plz ta

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
Re: no strap with power bocks
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 09:56:36 PM »
what straps are you on about when you get bocks they come with foot straps and if yours have the knee bar then theres a strap at back to hold leg or no knee bars and there will be straps/cuffs to hold your legs hop this helps

Offline ryanwhyte

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 09:58:27 PM »
i got the knee bar but im ment to have straps to support knee against the knee bar aint i tap bk m8

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »
Ok, You have asked this in a few topics. Just asking in one is fine  :biggrin: Will hope all of the answers get posted in this thread  :thumbs:

Ok, You are talking about the webbing. The webbing is not supplied with bocks any more and hasnt been fore some time. You can however buy it from a shop (the kind you get all materials from and stuff) quite cheaply. I got some and it only cost a couple of quid. I am not sure of the bets measurements to get tho. I think I got 2 pieces 20m wide, 2m long in the thickest they had.

But there are some better solutions. For example Pinhead's quick release straps or dog collars. They are more pricey solutions, I think it is worth it however.

Hope that helps  :thumbs:

:spudT:

Offline clive

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 10:07:29 PM »
get intouch with naz they are very good if they cant send out in time to get yourself out of trouble you can get from most shops webing get two meters cut in half and then theres a link on this to how to support your leg ie how to tie otherwise jason can send you pics i think his a very wise man and very helpfull but dont tell him i told you that he will get a big head lol

Offline ryanwhyte

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 10:09:03 PM »
thanx man sorry bit of a noob at the moment but i love the sport and i got some belts or summint i can use thnx for the help man appriciated :biggrin: ;D

Offline clive

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 10:17:27 PM »
no probs spud is allso very good and she can help you as she posted on here same time as me have a good xmas and new year