Author Topic: calling all banned!!! or anyone who wants to join  (Read 2796 times)

Offline Kiwi

• *boop*
    • My Twitter!
calling all banned!!! or anyone who wants to join
« on: March 02, 2009, 11:48:09 PM »

heya, Kiwi here...

this is a question mainly for the hanworth banned but do you guys meet you every sunday in stains?? if you doo.. can i join you perhaps a weekend... considering i bock mondays too but i think ill be ok.. i need to shed some weight.

and is it just clive and jason and go around?

i would love to have a big stains meet again...

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
Re: calling all banned!!! or anyone who wants to join
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »
heh i think clive/jason do something every sunday at least, that staines meet was the first one i think, but there's definately something happening

...and i've reminded jason to tell everyone of anything happening, even if it's just a quick meet up and show off for a bit thing :P

Offline Kiwi

• *boop*
    • My Twitter!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 12:04:29 AM »
hey where is that place in ur bail clip lol u running up a steep wall...

and if they do do something every sunday i would love to go join em... anyone upfor that??

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 12:28:49 AM »
You are always welcome Kiwi sorry you missed this one

I can't think why you didn't get invited to this one you could have met Carma, Toddy and Benny
For some reason I got the idea that you were busy on the weekends and never thought to ask (yes I'm stupid sometimes  :Claugh:)

We have done Staines so many times (my mother-in-law lives there) so I'm over there every weekend and bocked there every Sat and Sun for about a year until I met Clive and then we started going other places but still like Staines

Our normal haunts are Staines, Feltham, Hanworth (great when it rains under the motorway), Hampton court was becoming a regular and we once tried Egham but it was a bit of a let down And we went to Richmond a few times thats quite good

I also used to Bock Chertsey Sat and Sunday but that was between 7 and 8 AM so you lot might not be up for that one  :Claugh:

Next sunday we are off to Maidstone  but the following week we will be doing something round here could do Staines again and if anyone fancies a bock on a Saturday I am normally able to do Staines or lalham (the river is fun but flat) between 12ish and 2-30

So just PM me on Fridays if your free on the weekend join us

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Kiwi

• *boop*
    • My Twitter!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 12:32:51 AM »
 :Cerr:

thats alot of bocking lol...

well yes and no.. im sometimes busy on weekends it just depends how much uni work i have and if DFS have called me in.... ( thats where i work ) is anything major hammening in maidstone... i might come along if i dont have much work to do... knowing my luck ill have another project in for the monday....

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »
na there is nouthing major happining there, we are jusr bouncing around for some fun and to keep our selfs fit ish

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 08:50:36 AM »
the wall in my avatar is in portsmouth, same place as the video of 101 testing the new stilts, but i've never seen them do that to the wall XD

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »
the wall in my avatar is in portsmouth, same place as the video of 101 testing the new stilts, but i've never seen them do that to the wall XD
Woo! Thanks!  You know thats been on my mind for a bit. I was thinking that looks well like the place on your avatar. But I had no idea where that place actually was.

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 09:40:50 AM »
Woo! Thanks!  You know thats been on my mind for a bit. I was thinking that looks well like the place on your avatar. But I had no idea where that place actually was.

heh tis a nice place, gets a bit cold/wet inteh winter though as it's on the south coast

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 09:47:09 AM »
Looks like a very good spot. the EAs are in need of a new one...fancy picking it up and bringing it over here for me lol :P

LOL I just read what this thread is about, off topic much :P