Author Topic: Nexus Europe Coaching in London  (Read 2395 times)

Offline urbantricker

• Front Flip at Southsea
    • Urban Tricking
Nexus Europe Coaching in London
« on: February 18, 2009, 12:48:31 AM »
Hey guys,

It is easiest for me just to send you a link to the Nexus website, have a look at the news on the home page.

There is a gym in London where we are going hold a coaching session for people wanting to learn to flip, use Pro Jumps and everything.

There is a price, but this is because you will be tought by professional performers from aroudn the world, any more details then let me know!

Link:

http://nexuseurope.net/

Cheers,

Ian

Offline Glasto_Bocker

Re: Nexus Europe Coaching in London
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 01:16:41 AM »
Wow, cheers for posting this mate/.

-If it wasn't for work on the w/end I would definitely be there; what a shame!!

Sounds excellent though +hope there's another one some point soon, perhaps during the week.

Cheers

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 03:39:54 AM »
Wow that's probably the sexiest website I've ever seen!
But don't think I could bring myself to part with £30
for a single gym session. Looks awesome though!
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »
Must be me

went on the website could not finds the info

With regards to professional coaching, it depends on how many people you can coach at any given time and the skills you both have and want to deliver and the training you have had.

I am a football coach with 20+ years playing experience and 10+ years of coaching. I am qualified to UEFA B level and have a number of additional qualifications. I expect to get paid a comensurate wage for my efforts and expertise. Also any cost must also include the venue hire or costs associated with it.

£30 seems about right for small group work
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 09:18:14 PM »
I am a football coach with 20+ years playing experience and 10+ years of coaching.

£30 seems about right for small group work

I suppose by the time I've had 30 years experience of anything, I might have accumulated enough money to not think £30 is such a big deal. lol ^_^ It does look fantastic. I'd be really interested in the capoeira and some tips on staff work.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.