Author Topic: White Air Festival  (Read 3065 times)

Offline Underworld

White Air Festival
« on: September 11, 2009, 11:23:31 AM »
With the festival just a week away.. Have you got your tickets?? They are selling fast!

www.whiteair.co.uk

This years event see's many teams heading to Brighton Beach to showcase their talents and new tricks!

With over 40 sports and 3 days of live music from some of the best British bands, its going to be a massive weekend!!

See you guys down the front!

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: White Air Festival
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 12:16:13 PM »
NO.
MORE.
TOPICS.

This years event see's many teams
SEES. THERE'S NO APOSTROPHE.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 01:46:06 PM by sprog »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 12:31:44 PM »

Offline Underworld

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 04:41:46 PM »
3 Days of Sunshine over Brighton for White Air Festival - http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Brighton/forecasts/latest

Check this out for the latest! 20 Degrees across the weekend! If you haven't got your ticket then get them now! Available from www.whiteair.co.uk/tickets

See you there in shorts and t-shirts! Maybe we will get a good send off to the English Summer!! Lets do it in style!!

Offline Underworld

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 04:43:09 PM »
3 Days of Sunshine over Brighton for White Air Festival - http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Brighton/forecasts/latest

Check this out for the latest! 20 Degrees across the weekend! If you haven't got your ticket then get them now! Available from www.whiteair.co.uk/tickets

See you there in shorts and t-shirts! Maybe we will get a good send off to the English Summer!! Lets do it in style!!

Offline timtom

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 07:12:22 PM »
i think they are  just trying to drive you mad now Sprog!! :P

3 posts in teh same topic.. they most LOVE you

:Claugh:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 07:40:14 PM »

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 08:59:04 PM »
maybe a 'please' might help.  Generally, well 4 moi personally, being told wot 2 do aint helpful. Tho a certain element of this event is still a mystery 2 moi. is it to any1 else  or r u part of the answer?

ooo  un sprog  if u dont like my semi txtspeak, start 1 of them jj banned polls type thangs, rather than moan, un see if the rest of us agree  ditto Ath'.

Well just an idea

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 09:32:18 PM »
ooo  un sprog  if u dont like my semi txtspeak, start 1 of them jj banned polls type thangs, rather than moan, un see if the rest of us agree  ditto Ath'.
What relevance does this have to the topic? Why the snide remark at Athoul too? He hasn't even posted. If you've got a problem with me or Rich, I'd rather you PM us or post it on the private area of the JJ forum, rather than making petty comments in unrelated threads.

http://www.jurassicjumpers.stiltsmedia.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=218.msg1353#msg1353
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:45:53 PM by sprog »

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 09:37:53 PM »
£65 + booking fee  or £95 + booking fee if you want to get in fast and be able to see the stage  :Claugh: (I wonder how much the booking fee is)

I for one won't be going at those prices (Call me mean  :Claugh:) I can buy a new set of springs instead

Good try at advertising for free though Underworld so sorry to Screw it up for you  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:(without my Mod hat on  :Claugh:)

PS nice facepalms folks (I see a lot of those normaly from the wife  :Claugh:)