Author Topic: this morning tommorrow  (Read 7117 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: this morning tommorrow
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 08:05:34 PM »
Hmm...I might actually try it :D 5 mins of research and I got a phone number for the parish office or something...maybe they would know something or have it recorded or know who has..

Offline CJ

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »
told ya you were the person for the job

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 08:18:41 PM »
Email sent...It's a long shot but hey! Worth a try!

Offline revjump

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »
Wow - this was a new experience for me. I must say Becky was fantastic - the best instructor in the world. I wanted the ITV team to film more of her and had suggested we bounce off together at the end.

I am trying to get hold of some video of the show. I will try and find it and see if we can get links to it - although I am not very techie.

As a virgin bocker - I really enjoyed it and it was very kind of the show to give me the stilts as a present. Two of my daughters are already keen to have their own - it might be expensive !

thanks,

Roger (the vicar)

newbie bocker

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 11:33:12 PM »
Very nice to have you with us Roger and may I be the first on here to congratulate you on your first days bocking :)

As someone who deals with newbie bockers every week I can say just from seeing you jumping on TV within an hour that you've picked it up quicker than most. I'm sure Becky had something to do with it but you really did a fantastic job!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 02:11:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum :) and what an fantastic way to start in the sport  :thumbs:

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »
yay! Welcome to the forum Roger, and well done on learning so fast!

Offline revjump

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »
Thanks for the welcome ...  what a friendly forum this is. ITV kindly gave me the pro-jumps I used on the show. However being Pink - I cant get my 12 year old daughter to let me have them back. She is already bouncing around the drive like a crazy thing. :Csmile:

Overall people have been very kind about the show - only one nasty gram so far ... but we will see ...

Thanks Roger

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »
haha you are gonna have to share them with her by the sounds of it! was she proud of you bocking on tv?
bet the people that didnt like it are only jealous of you and your new projumps! :)

Offline CJ

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 11:10:14 PM »
you beet me to it becky

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2009, 03:49:52 AM »
I just thought i would mention this. Sorta just to show that people watched this, enjoyed it but are probably not the sort of people that would buy or even try them.

On my way home today me and one of my neighbors got chatting. She goes to say that she is really sad and sometimes watches that this morning program and that there was this preist on there. "he was quite good".

Bad news is even after the show she didnt know the name of the sport "on those things".

But anyway..i just thought i would say. It doesnt really add much but does show some sucess and failings. She genuinly seemed to enjoy it ( and not just because i use them) and was very enthusiastic about the item. But a failing really was her not knowing the name of the stilts. I first tried jumping stilts, then powerbocks but none seemed to ring a bell.

:spudT:

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2009, 09:34:28 PM »
Ah well - at least shes seen them, and can remember seeing them! :)