Author Topic: Photography student looking for meets 9-14th Oct anywhere, not just scotland  (Read 3698 times)

Offline carolsailorgirl

Re my other post, it seems like birmingham is a big city for the jumping. I saw an item about boks on 'the hour' (Scottish television) and I have a college prject 'sports for all' to do. i want to do something really different from the other students. Prefer scotland but willing to travel. Prefer stunt people as more dynamic for imaging but anyone who is free would be great. Looking to shoot stunt stuff but some portraits as well with all your gear. please email me directly or leave a message on here. carolannpeac*ck@yahoo.co.uk

Offline CJ

be careful with the amount of posts on the same subject or you may end up facing the wrath of spud lol

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
I'm not that bad... am i? :D

But..only the one topic was really needed ;) It's ok just to post on to the other one or modify the first post. Whichever suits the situation best. It will get read the same and won't annoy anybody :)

:spudT:

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Spud is selective with his slaps

And if there is a chance of him getting his photo taken  :Claugh: you won't even get a mild telling  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline carolsailorgirl

Thank you people. Just didn't want to miss out on some potential good shots if people weren't reading the right posts. I am new to the etiquette of the chat thing. Thanks for keeping me right.

Carol

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Spud is selective with his slaps
HIS?! :Cwideeyed:

Offline CJ

spud must of gone for the change

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
LOL!!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Spud/Sprog whats in a name  :Claugh:

Sorry guys and you two are nothing alike

so make that "Sprog is selective with his slaps"

Now somebody invite this poor girl to a meet and get some decent pics of bockers  :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Omg, what is it with us two getting mixed up!!

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: Photography student looking for meets 9-14th Oct anywhere, not just scotland
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 11:46:02 PM »
Because we're more awesome than everything, ever.

Well, maybe not that awesome. But more awesome than this dude

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 11:51:27 PM by sprog »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: Photography student looking for meets 9-14th Oct anywhere, not just scotland
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 01:28:37 PM »
I didnt know you dyed it blonde sprog!

Offline carolsailorgirl

Hi guys, I am afraid the weather is not looking too good for that ocrober week, and my best friend just found out his dad has a series of tumours so if it is ok, can I put this project on hold? I really would like to come down at some point, or if you know anyone in scotland who can do tricks, I wouldn't have to take more than half a day to shoot. Sorry to let you down, but can't wait to get some good shots in the future. Carol