Author Topic: Terrain  (Read 2349 times)

Offline tcatin6669

Terrain
« on: October 23, 2009, 03:21:01 AM »
I was just curious what kind of terrain you can't use these on?  I'm sure its pretty safe to assume not ice or snow. What about loose dirt or gravel?  Do these things have any trouble with going up hills?

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
Re: Terrain
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 08:22:31 AM »
stay away from wet grass(slippy), wet drains, cobbles, looose gravel, sand, water :P,

and yes you can use them on a hill, but you probably need some more experience for that, as it can be quite dangerous, depends really on what you plant ot do.

DC

P.S. you can use the Bocks on Pebbles at the beach... although when everyone is looking and you go running on to pebbles and fall over, its not fun :P

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 09:36:31 AM »
wet grass is fine. Just need some tire socks (or even better hoofies) to make it pleasant. You can bock on gravel but it's not very fun. And snow actually isn't that bad :D as for hills, depends what kinda hill you are talking. Climbing a mountian, it's been doen :D Wouldnt reccomend it tho. Normal kinda slopes are ok.

:spudT:

Offline Athoul

• PJF Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 11:15:06 AM »
P.S. you can use the Bocks on Pebbles at the beach... although when everyone is looking and you go running on to pebbles and fall over, its not fun :P

:D Good Times!

And also note that running across a pebble beach on bocks is very very tiring and hardwork!
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

Offline tcatin6669

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 07:04:57 PM »
Thanks for the replies that helps a lot! I'm excited to get these things even more now.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 07:20:16 PM »
Snow is fine, as long as it's pretty fresh. I've done a frontflip in the snow.