Author Topic: Buy a new pair or wait abit  (Read 2451 times)

Offline brett haley

Buy a new pair or wait abit
« on: July 31, 2009, 11:44:12 PM »
So you all may know my bocks got stole outta my shed the other day (N) sadly the soco (Scene Of Crime Officers.) didnt find anything that was positive only are fingerprints.apart from one on the ladder they used to climb back over the wall but it was smudged so they couldnt find anything :(/ Anyway getting to the point do you reckon i should buy some new bocks :/ because i really dont think i can get these back :( it has achele annoyed me that this has happend because i heard them in the garden i was just to scared to do anythink (N) !!! anyway guys what do you think ???     Thanks !

Offline Mini Ellis

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Mini Ellis <3 Greggles
Re: Buy a new pair or wait abit
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 12:44:22 AM »
I think it was silly to leave them in the shed in the first place, and with expensive bikes, thats the kind of thing you keep in a secured garage or in your house.
Well to me (sorry if this is harsh) -
you cant rely on the police, tbh they cba they too over 30mins to respond to my urgent 999 call which was appulaing to say the least!
As i said before you need to make your stilts known in your area you need to make it very hard for whoever has them to do ANYTHING with them also put in local papers/shops etc possibly offering a small reward but dont state the amount just say a reward will be given.
I  also advise you to stop posting on diferent threads trying to get sympathy about it, because at the end of the day its your fault. eg i had my bike stolen from school - my fault as i didnt lock it up i couldnt blame anyone else, and sympathy wont make it anybetter.

Offline PINHEAD69

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 05:43:24 AM »
as harsh as mini was dude, she's right
consider them gone without return, and let the
police get on with supposed knife crime.
bocks are small enough to keep in the house
so learn your lesson when you get some more
and leave your identity on them,if not, maybe drill a few small holes
for identification should you get them stolen again, this way
you can recognise them if someone goes bouncing past you one day
with both sets ;-)

LOOK HERE BELOW
http://www.pinheadstraps.co.uk/
tHe BrUmMie BoUnCeRs

(TIP)
never fece yourself wearing a g-string
it makes chip shapes

Offline blue

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 03:30:59 PM »
good point guy's i live in portsmouth and i had my brand new 07 plate mini road pitbike nicked. out side the shop i had it 2 days... and the police did s.f.a about it but like me get some more bock's but put them in your room ha ha
                                                             good luck m8 on what u do blue
blue76 [aka] ben from pompey

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »
thats unlucky bout the bike dude

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 08:35:26 PM »
Just a thought Brett

As you have a crime number and the shed was locked you should be able to claim on your household contents insurance

Not to be funny but most cheap bikes cost over £100 and as bocks are between £135 and £170 they wouldn't concider that a massive amount

I left a fishing rod (£30)  and a set of Horse clippers (over £300s worth ) in my landrover and they forced the window (not hard on series 111) and the insurers paid out without any problems as I hadn't claimed in 5 years or so

Got to be worth a try

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline lynch

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »
yeah say you had skips big pay out