Author Topic: Back,  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Callum

Back,
« on: September 22, 2011, 10:31:53 PM »
OK so i got my stilts around two years ago now i think and never really got that hooked on them. I used to be on the forums quite allot when i first started then sort of didn't bock for a while and just ended up coming to a halt. I attended one of the meets with the NWW which was eye opening, but i think that i had the wrong weight stilts for me. So i wasn't really enjoying the sport.

So the other day i decided, why not give it another go. Ive grown and now maybe the weight range would be more suitable for me. So i went out for around 30mins just to get back with the ropes and well my balance wasn't too bad considering i hadn't been on them in around a year or so. Ive decided that i want to start up bocking again, although i wasn't any good when i did bock, could hardly jump but anyhow, this time i want to be able to do them things.

So im hoping to be allot more active and was wondering does anybody have any tips to help me off with the ball rolling again with jumping. The stilts never really got wore in and the springs are probably still stiff. So all advice welcome, and even grumble at the fact i wasn't hooked. But this is me back for a while hopefully.

Callum

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Back,
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 08:04:37 PM »
Hello Callum

Welcome back to the forum & the sport :)

For jumping tutorials check out the following link
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?page=Jumping-Tutorial

Offline Callum

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 08:12:47 PM »
Thanks for that link, useful info cheers. Going to try and get out this weekend weather permitting.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 11:29:19 PM »
Nice to see you back mate

Just in time for winter  :Claugh:

Happy bocking

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Callum

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 11:35:30 PM »
Well yes didnt pick the right time to arrive back lol, but ill make the most of it.