Author Topic: You Tube jumping stilts video  (Read 2130 times)

Offline GRS

You Tube jumping stilts video
« on: November 01, 2007, 07:24:12 PM »
Today I was totally bored and sat there (at work.. shhh don't tell the boss!) watching videos on YouTube. When I first came to the sport typing in Projumps or powerisers only brought back a handful of vids but now there is literally hundreds!

I'm going to be adding my favorite selection to the video section in the gallery as it really needs filling up  :D and I'm sure you all will enjoy them... so come on add yours and tell us why too  ;)

Wow factor: There was one by acroback a group from the US where their used fireworks in their act. these guys get serious height!

Tutorial types: I found a really cool one where a guys jumping over boxs and with each one he completes he adds another box onto to try to grab more height.

There was a few more but I cant get to my favourites  :-[ so until then I cant add them on

So whats your favorites and why

Offline gillybert

• still alive, up to the neck !!!
    • Gillybert,s Youtube Channel
Re: You Tube jumping stilts video
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 08:53:02 PM »
GRS, yep, there are alot of bocking vids now on YT, I to watch lots at work when bored  ;D

I know this is a bit self advertising  :-[ but I've got a YT channel based mainly on powerbocking.

www.youtube.com/gillybert666

I do add good vids I find on YT, and my own vids, its not massive yet, but I add to it regularly.

Probably be a good idea to post some of the brill ones and useful ones here, not everyone has as much spare time at work as it appears we do, to track them down  :D

GB...

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 08:57:28 PM »
Thats a great idea - I am trying to move old vids to the video section but I've just not had the time. I do pop some in as soon as I do have a few mins spare thou

It would be great if you guys could help fill it thou  ;)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 09:06:46 PM »
re the serious height the guys with the fire works get. They are using 'velocity stilts' they cost in the region of $3000 and are hand  custom made - in las vagas! Having said that -the way the dollar is going at the mo ---pro jumps may have to watch out soon ;D

Oh but the Jurassic jumpers have 2 hours in the gym on sunday -followed by a bounce outside --so I fear you will be bored by a vid or 2 from us next weeek.

The biggest Wow I got from the vids was when I looked at 1 made in Washington DC then looked at the related vids--2nd 1 along I was centre of the thumbnail pix!!

So I say  dont find un post um ----MAKE THEM

Offline urbantricker

• Front Flip at Southsea
    • Urban Tricking
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 04:20:49 PM »
Mine are all on YouTube! I am making some more tutorial vids so wait for those to go in the video gallery!! Woo

And yes there are loads on YouTube now! More competition to get to the top!!