Author Topic: renting them?  (Read 3168 times)

Offline trendkill

renting them?
« on: November 07, 2007, 07:42:37 PM »
i am getting some projumps in a a couple of weeks and my dad said i need to rent some first because he dosent want me to get them and then have them sitting in the garage because that will be his 135 qwid down the drain lol so any ideas? also i have heard bad things about pro jumps conpaired to other makes is this a load of rubish or what? thanks

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
Re: renting them?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 07:46:28 PM »
there is nothing wrong with pro jumps, they are really good, not sure about the renting!

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 07:58:48 PM »
If you want to try some you need to request it in your post, tell people where you are based and what you weigh and if anyone is near by they may be kind enough to let you try provided you are of similar weight.

Pro-Jump 101 (our display team) are based near Portsmoth if you are near there then I'm sure they would let you try!

There is 1 company that actually rent out PoweriZers (Made by same manufacturer, exact same product as Pro-Jump, but with different name and more expensive!) who are based in cornwall if you can get up there they have a shop caller HIRERISERS

Hope this helps  ;)

Offline trendkill

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 08:07:32 PM »
dammm nah i live in walsall just by birmingham i dont no anyone with them or i would just ask i have never seen anyone wearing them i just saw some adverts for them and was like wow lol so joined this forum to find out more and now im obsesed with getting some lol ow and another thing does anyone bock alone because i dont want to get some and then never use them because i have no one to use them with lol stupid question really lol might as well ask tohugh init thanks

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »
If you are near Birmingham PinHead69 is based there so you wouldn't be totally alone!

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »
I am from Leicester, if you can get up here, I will let you try out my M90's!!  ;D

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 03:26:47 PM »
There is a shop in Bude that Rents out the stilts.. its a bit of a treck but thats the only place that i know who rents out the stilts as an actual business.

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 08:57:22 AM »
dammm nah i live in walsall just by birmingham i dont no anyone with them or i would just ask i have never seen anyone wearing them i just saw some adverts for them and was like wow lol so joined this forum to find out more and now im obsesed with getting some lol ow and another thing does anyone bock alone because i dont want to get some and then never use them because i have no one to use them with lol stupid question really lol might as well ask tohugh init thanks

Becky is in Coventry, as Naz said Pinhead is in brum and if you wanna pop over to leicester SX Nutta is there. They would all be willing to let you try theirs out, they are all really cool people and will be able to answer any questions you have.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 03:14:25 PM »
No help to you i suspect to you . But down in hants and dorset, there are 4 or 5* of us with spare stilts over a varity of weight ranges. I have not spoken to every1 but I think we will be putting together 'come and try' offerings. We have a regular gym meet ( so lots of nice safe crash mats in a warm friendly atmosphere) in Bournemouth. Dorchester is to be scouted tomorrow , with Southampton in the near future and possibly wareham.

Ill do a proper post when Ive tyaled to all concerned.

* As I recall the 5th person has a slightly damaged pair -- but betweens us I think we have the spare part.

Offline Nikki Summers

• my myspace
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 03:16:05 PM »
Hi
Im coming up to bromsgrove after xmas but that will be to late by then. Gutted!!
Yeah i would of brought you a pair up to have a bounce on for the whole day to make sure you will enjoy it and get used to them so you dont scratch your as soon as you get them lol.
Sorry

Nikki X

HIRERISERS FIRST WALK IN POWERBOCK HIRE SHOP IN THE WORLD!!
24A THE STRAND,BUDE, CORNWALL,ENGLAND! EX23 8RA
Opening Hours - Everyday - 10am-10pm - Unless wet!