Author Topic: 1st accident  (Read 2737 times)

Offline mattcscz

1st accident
« on: December 27, 2007, 09:58:59 PM »
lol im quite used to my pjs now i can jump and run ect and i was running along a pavement real fast and i kinda started leaning forwards more trying to go faster but i didnt relise i was leaning forwards lol and i fell striaght onto my head and cut it XD and cut my hands and knees but surprisengly nothing hurt :P the only thing that did hurt me was my thumb i didnt know i hurt :P

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
Re: 1st accident
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 10:01:14 PM »
One word... OUCH!

-Carma (The Bocking Rocker)

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 10:15:07 PM »
You need to go easy ;)

Make sure you wear all your protection gear otherwise you are asking for trouble.

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 04:29:25 AM »
hahaha my first accident was very similar to that, was on um for about an hour felt comfortable so i tryed to run a little had more confidence than brains at this point and more skill on my bocks lol ran straight into wet cement managed not to fall thru a play group window and a people carryier hit my elbow on a kurb, cut all my hand up n my elbows didnt hurt knees cause was wearin knee pads, the saying ''you allway remember your first'' is true lol make sure you were wrist gaurds minimum cant recomend them enough i really cant stopped me braking my wrist at least 3 times and that was in one day (yes i fall over alot) (EA Rule is if you dont fall over your not really trying tho so least im trying lol)

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 09:24:07 AM »
well done ;D

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 03:18:50 PM »
sounds very painful but funny lol ;D

Offline Ghosti

• Sup
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 07:45:58 PM »
Mine was the other day  :biggrin: when i went up to the local park and tried a backflip for the first time. i landed flat on my face, witch was suprising coz i can do in just standing or on a tramapoline  :D  i was ok, just a little dased ???  :-\ and i felt reli stupid  :) now i can do them perfectly and ive just bought a camcorder so i should be getting some viseos onto youtube soon. :)