Author Topic: where to buy  (Read 13204 times)

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
where to buy
« on: December 29, 2007, 01:57:36 PM »
hi ive saved up my money now so i can get some now but where can i get them i want to get them from a near by shop because it would be much easier than getting them off the internet. does anyone no any shops that sell them. thanks 8)

Offline Tok

Re: where to buy
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »
Hey! Nearest place I know of is Brighton! Best to order off PJ, next day delivery! It's a breeze

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 05:27:34 PM »
i dont wonna order of internet as i dont av paypal so i wud av to send money off in post and dnt think its safe ???

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 05:32:49 PM »
You can pay with postal order, only cost a £1 or 2  ;)
With a PO it should be faster than a cheque  :)

Offline Tok

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 05:39:56 PM »
or give them a call? thats what i did!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 05:42:53 PM »
heres all the ways that you can pay
http://www.ukgooddeals.com/sitepage/Payment.html

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »
i really need to find a shop near to me so i can go pick em up unless i find someone with paypal coz paypal gives ur money back if something goes wrong. does anyone else no any shops near to kent where they sell pro jumpers

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 11:54:09 AM »
Well I believe you can send a cheaque to Projump --tho you have to wait for it to clear b4 dispatch. I believe Carma saw some rather dodgy ( and illeagal ) versions sold in a Kent market a day or 2 ago --but you seriously do not want to go there.

Oh and being the pedant that I am, you state you want to know of a shop 'near kent'. Do you mean you specifically do not want to purchase from a shop in Kent?  Cos I have just been vaguelly told of 1 in Reading ( well on Xchrimbl Day my sister said to me 'We saw a shop that sells your things in Reading last week')

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 04:32:31 PM »
i really need to find a shop near to me so i can go pick em up unless i find someone with paypal coz paypal gives ur money back if something goes wrong. does anyone else no any shops near to kent where they sell pro jumpers

We accept paypal too but only post out to the confirmed card holder address.

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 10:28:07 AM »
nah reading is too far away as my mum dnt drive i wud av 2 ask my uncle and i dont think he wud take me that far lol hes too lazy ::)

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 11:01:27 AM »
well it looks like i wont be getting any pro jumpers if i aint got any where to get them from :(

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »
Why dony you ask somebody that lives near you to order them for you and you give them the cash when they arrive? Or your parents?

Offline GRS

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 03:11:47 AM »
Pro-Jump offer an option to take paypal if thats what you need, good luck thou and hope you get your  :PJ1: soon  :)

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2008, 10:26:38 AM »
i wonna do it by paypal but i dont have it so i wud have to find somebody that has it and ask them if i cud use it and give them the money init. also does anyone no if paypal give you all your money back if something bad happens or do they only give a percentage of it back
 :woohoo:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2008, 11:12:43 AM »
If your stuff gets lost in the post then nope...that is down to what type of postage you have got on it and the courier. But with ebay I think they will give you the money back if it never gets sent and then they get the money vbck for them later.... I think. Paypal is ok but using a credit card is proberly safer because then if something does go wrong/ fraud they sort it. But you cant do that with a debit card.

There is no 100% safe method which is annoying...

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 11:35:05 AM »
my mum really wans me to get them from a shop but i dont want to because there selling for bout 180 in shops and only 135 online :banghead:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 11:38:46 AM »
This seems frustrating...I dont know what to say now. Something fairly simple has been made kinda tricky for you. Why does she want you to get them from a shop?

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 12:04:31 PM »
because she dont trust ebay as my sister got cond 100 pound because my sister payed for the item but ebayer didnt send the package

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 12:16:53 PM »
Would your mum pay the difference or the shop price match? Did you ever get that £100 back?

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2008, 12:28:15 PM »
nope no money back because she used postal order in other words she put 100 pound in an envolope and sent it off

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »
theres plenty of site to buy the projumps off that arent ebay, http://www.projumps.co.uk/ is just one of them, i got mine from http://www.ukgooddeals.com/pp/Jumping_Stilts/ProJump-Stilts/Adult-ProJump-Jumping-Stilts.html

Offline DJ MIDNIGHT

• brat brat brat
    • dblok
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 12:33:12 PM »
yh but u still have to pay the same ways oh well i will have to keep begging my mum to let me do postal order.thnx for the help anyway

Dark Knight

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »
nope no money back because she used postal order in other words she put 100 pound in an envolope and sent it off
She should have taken the slip off the side !? That why people use them to prove it's their money that's been cashed and it should be covered !?

Does your mum think buying Pro-Jump from the shop via EBAY is a bad idea ?
There's 100's of us who brought via EBAY ! :thumbs:

Why would they want to con £150 from you ?  :-\

Dark Knight

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
theres plenty of site to buy the projumps off that arent ebay, http://www.projumps.co.uk/ is just one of them, i got mine from http://www.ukgooddeals.com/pp/Jumping_Stilts/ProJump-Stilts/Adult-ProJump-Jumping-Stilts.html
The EBAY shop are the same people .... there all the same people just different links to the same place !?  :haha:

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2008, 12:43:27 PM »

Credit cards also have to pay the money back on purchases of over £100 if the goods you paid for dont turn up..

You could always find The Royal Bank of Scotland near you and pay that way if you got them through www.ukgooddeals.com that way you know for certain that the money goes straight into there account and no one elses, http://www.ukgooddeals.com/sitepage/Payment.html

naz could give u more details about the direct cash deposit.