Author Topic: anyone near milton keynes?  (Read 7511 times)

Offline trix

anyone near milton keynes?
« on: February 14, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »
hey, apparently mk is the best place in britain for free running/parqour, so its gota be more than half decent for bocking. i live in mk, but dont really wana "hit the streets" by myself... anyone close by that fancies havin a session?  ;D lemme kno

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: anyone near milton keynes?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »
Possibly, if my gf will let me go out bocking when I go and visit her... which is unlikely but it might happen :D
So maybe one day ;)

Offline stiggy

• WWAAAAYYY
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:44 PM »
I live in Ely mate, about 60 miles from MK
I'm up for it, if its that good  ;D
I looked at trains, Milton Keynes Central is all i could find, that right? cos the journeys like 3 hours n costs 45 quid  >:(

Offline trix

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 11:33:45 AM »
milton keynes central, and wolverton. but it would be better to go to central. there is a skate park thing about 60 second walk away, so a 10 second bock away, from the central station, which i reckon will be good fun to bock at. lots of blocks and stuff. just lemme know if you're guna come along. gimmee a txt or sumin. my number is 07895329889... and thats to anyone wantin to bock in mk... so far there is only me and a mate with them in mk... so everyone is in complete awe wen they see you... probably others with them, but they must not get out much :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 02:28:02 PM »
try using the 'search' function  for milton keynes.  I think you might well find a few peeps ;D

'girl friend' HAH

Offline Shyatt

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2008, 12:43:27 AM »
I'm literally just starting bocking...
Me and a couple of mates are.

We live in Luton... so not far at all from milton keynes.
When we get more confident maybe we could join you sometime  :)

Shyatt  ;D

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 08:21:37 AM »
Possibly, if my gf will let me go out bocking when I go and visit her... which is unlikely but it might happen :D
So maybe one day ;)

LOL. Ignore post.

IF you check out the "other forum" there are members such as GladHippo and JohnnyUK who are based in Milton Keynes (If you don't know the "other forum", PM me or Webmaster or basically ANYONE on here - I think we're still not allowed to post it on here). MK Does look great to bock but I ain't got anywhere to stay up there anymore, so have fun if you guys meet up :( :D

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 10:45:45 AM »
mmmmm

I feel we need an MK meet ?
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 11:46:55 AM »
I feel like I live in the a**e and of nowhere. norwich is the easiest place for me to get to ever. To go beyond cambridshire is looking for trouble. I struggle to get places all the time. Going to london is simple. anywhere else is complicated and expensive. Really annoys me. I cant even get to dereham. unless I get one bus..there is no return. or 3 trains and 15 mile bike ride. Travelling does my head in. I cant undersatnd why i find it so difficult. MK would be a no for me. Would probs cost me £75 and take over 5 hours. I feel like I let other EAs and people down who come far. I cant return the favor ever. And I really wish I could.

Spud-EA let down and person stuck in norfolk.

I really like it here but I am gonna leave some day. Or get a car..I am teaching myself to drive on the airfleild. (numpties leave keys in car) But erm I stall quite a bit and err i did 35mph...........In gear 1. hahah...thats so not good. but I can change gear(without stalling) now. hehehehe. Give it another go today lol.

Offline tom951guitar

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 12:38:01 PM »
heyy trix, im mates with shyatt and MK is no problem for us to get to. I'm getting quite good at bocking now but my mates are just ordering theirs so maby in a week or 2 :D should be fun.

Tom XD

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
try heather3 too, im sure she said she lives near MK

Offline heather3

• getting better
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »
Thanks Becky

Would be up for a meet in MK i live in Aylesbury only 20 mins ish!!

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »
I feel like I let other EAs and people down who come far. I cant return the favor ever. And I really wish I could.

Spud-EA let down and person stuck in norfolk.

add me to that as norwich is the only place mum will let me go wivout my brouther

xx

lozzi

xx

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
Sucks...I so hate relying on people. grr..hate it the most of anything..dont you dont hate it too bad because that woudl drive me nuts

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »
lol i hate it to its like eveey one travls to c us an we cant travle to c them

an i dont like asking for lifts from people

:-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 08:41:28 PM »
I went to spalding but wont be again in a hurry. I cant drive but I can fly ??? My flying instructor has a driving ban hahahaha

I dont mind using the trains but it can get expensive. I dont mind paying about £20 to get to a meet but otherwise it seems too much to pay. I feel bad because it is money stopping me.

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
i get 30quid a week an that has to last me so i cant afford to fork out for train's an to giv ppl petrol money

i wouldent mind it if i had more money

i can kinda fly aswell ( i was a member of the atc lol )

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 09:03:38 PM »
I get £10. You fly at watton? i went there last year. was offered to come as staff and had a great week there. lots of free flying. I had already gone solo  and really I want to get into comps. they cant offer me that. If you went to watton and saw an old red glider in the back its ours! Join atc again and get a scholarship.

Offline T10HJS

• Forum For VAG Enthusiasts
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 06:06:16 PM »
I live 10 Miles from MK, bought my Powe Jumps today so will have a few weeks getting ust to them then i will be well up for a meet, i work in MK and regulaly shop there, the oppertunites are endless in the centre.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 09:17:54 PM »
T10'  plase please 'dont wait till you get better' till you meet peeps. a/ you learn so much just watching b/ on your own you will develop bad habits ( everyone does) and they take ages to correct

typically at a meet in bournemouth we will have soe1 who backflips and some1 whohas had stilts for a week or  2 and loads in the middle

Offline Shyatt

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »
I have also only just got my pj's the other day. and i am eager to get meeting people in MK or maybe slightly further. Seeing as I am 16, travel is slightly more difficult without significant forewarning.
But by all means, feel free to organise anything near Milton Keynes, Me and a couple of friend will be more than happy to turn up :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 09:40:50 PM »
This is cool   Ive told a guy  the other forum to come over asap   He was on walk for life 

Offline jazzyfizzel

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2008, 09:42:21 PM »
i live in banbury which isnt far. im well up for a meet in MK. i gotta pair of projumps but im waiting to order a pair of poweriser's 08. when i get them in a couple of weeks, then its a yes from me. im 20 and been bocking for about 6 months so im not bad and could deffo do with some tips and help from any one. i have never bocked with any one else b4 so that would awsom. let me know!! cheers.

jazzyfizzel.

Offline Shyatt

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2008, 12:03:35 AM »
Any more news on the milton keynes meet?
Would really like to have one soon. i.e. next couple of weeks.
Any news would be great :)

Shyatt ;D

Offline T10HJS

• Forum For VAG Enthusiasts
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »
Well ive had my Pro Jumps for 3 days and i feel very confident on them now i have been for a few 2 mile jogs i can now get my self up and am slowly jumping higher and higher :D so im well up for a meet, 2 of my friends just ordered their pro jumps today and they both live in MK  ;D oh and i bought my younger brother a set so he will come along aswell