Author Topic: PRO-JUMP TRAINING COURSE  (Read 3263 times)

Offline superfly-rico

PRO-JUMP TRAINING COURSE
« on: November 15, 2006, 10:44:28 AM »
 ;) Hi everyone i'm Rico or Ricochet, a new PJ forum member, and a self taught breakdancer and acrobat. I also coach performers and i'm thinking of starting a PJ  training course in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Engalnd.

Does anyone know if thers any training available anywher in England?? ::)

Up here I use PJ's for promotional flyer distribution on the high street and eveyone wants a pair, so I'm going to be a PJ dealer and, as training is key to my work within Urban Arts, I'm thinking of providing a weekly training session....any feedback would be appreciated.

Finally, check www.boardroomnewcastle.com for an example of the kind of stuff I've done (by raising money through my Urban Arts Skills).
UK Freestyle Academy is a not for profit community business i'm STILL trying to establish and could do with some help, from anyone with experience and motivation, to build an alternative arts organisation which could spread to the rest of the UK in future. Thanks, 'Ricochet'
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 10:56:00 AM by superfly-rico »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: PRO-JUMP TRAINING COURSE
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 02:15:08 PM »
Seems like a great idea Rico, you're just a little too far north for me :(

Your username reminded me of superfly jimmy snuka...make me feel old now!

Offline Lukey

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 11:21:54 PM »
Training on Pro-Jumps? Add it to your self taught list!! Its great to have someone with you to get started and the basics, then you just push your capabilities and learn that way!

Go for it! Film anything too!

Offline danpne

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 08:03:31 PM »
Hi rico,

I believe the pro jump display team have been looking at training classes though, theyre somewhere in huddersfield direction, cant remember exactly where though.

Dan

Offline stevie

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 10:06:19 PM »
Hi rico, weve just starting traing skool in Huddersfield were based around Leeds we are always looking for people with extra skills to train with or join our team some of us are breakdancers acrobat etc, we work all over uk with shows and displays your welcome to contact us PRO-JUMP display team, look forward to hearing from you B,  Chears.

Offline superfly-rico

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 02:25:41 PM »
hey cheers guys, i really didnt know if peeps would have any info on training courses etc and I wouldnt mind joining you guys for a workout some time soon.
Do you have a site for the display team?
Also i'm new to all this forum stuff and would appreciate emails or call me on mobile: <Edited by forum administartor>
Thanks again, Ricochet.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 11:12:25 PM by danpne »