Author Topic: Random bock in london.... monday the 7th april...  (Read 4191 times)

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
Random bock in london.... monday the 7th april...
« on: April 06, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »
 :banana: is there any bockers in london that fancie meeting up tomorrow as me and TOK will be meeting up tomorrow and driving to london for about half 10-11. and also depends on how bad the weather is.... SO, if there is anyone in london that dont mind bocking in the snow let me know....... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline Jelly

• jagermeister is the bocking medicine
Re: Random bock in london.... monday the 7th april...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 08:44:16 PM »
Oh shoot, i could've met up with you's but i gotta hospital appointment at 3 and its all the way in orpington.  :'( jelly x

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 09:00:38 PM »
Hi mate
If your around the covent garden area about 1 ish I coul pop out of work for half an hour or so during lunch (barring emergencys and govnors screwing it up  :haha:)

I'll PM you my mobile number give me a shout if you go near me

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »
hope nowt serious jelly  but  good luck  x

Offline Ace_NoOne

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 10:14:10 PM »
Tomorrow morning, around 1030h? Well, I might be able to come take a quick look if it's near the Soho area... !?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »
Thanks for a great meet Guys I hope the rest of the day went well  :thumbs:

And Tok is now officialy banned  :haha:

What a day I should have the vid up in a couple of days

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 10:21:32 PM »
 :banana: OMG it was an awesome day we went to south bank to c jason for a bounce and some lady came over to us said "The Feeling" are playing here soon do you want to be in the vid we was like sweet ans the security guards where like no sorry which was a bummer.... well done jason on your bouncing your actually quitre good better than what i expected.... and we had the best lunce ever a mixed grill for £3.50 wow it was like the best....

all in all it was fun.... only had one fall and it wernt that bad really.... WOOOOOOOOO  :banana:
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline Tok

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »
Deffo a brilliant day! :banana: Good meeting up with Jason again! Showin us some good spots to bounce, videoing us almost killin ourselves, and showing us to the best greasy spoon in London! :biggrin: Can't wait to see the video's! Oh, and while we were on a bocking high, we got my little sister up on bocks for the 1st time too! pics to follow ;)

Offline Opal

• Invicta Bockerz
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 12:08:05 AM »
Sounds amazing, I missed a cool day  :banghead:

Couldn't get out of work though dudes  :rolleyes:

Almost in a music Vid thou, that woulda been amazing!  :banana:

click for details

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 01:29:14 PM »
sounds like you lads had a wicked day! cant wait to see the footage.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 04:12:39 PM »
hmmm videos gimme a idea  :biggrin: my mate's dad is into making movies and filming stuff and hes got some actors from estenders and emmerdale to make a movie wonder if bockers could be featured in this movie hmmmmm :thumbs: ill ask around might be fun  :banana:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 06:25:03 PM »
:banana: OMG it was an awesome day we went to south bank to c jason for a bounce and some lady came over to us said "The Feeling" are playing here soon do you want to be in the vid we was like sweet ans the security guards where like no sorry which was a bummer.... well done jason on your bouncing your actually quitre good better than what i expected.... and we had the best lunce ever a mixed grill for £3.50 wow it was like the best....

all in all it was fun.... only had one fall and it wernt that bad really.... WOOOOOOOOO  :banana:

A band who I am good friends with were supported BY the feeling just before they got famous. Got to meet them, they seemed pretty alright. Was pretty cool. The best thing is still having the ticket which says 'Terrapin Trainstation. Supported by The Feeling' on it. Not to mention owning a 'pre fame' single ;)

-Carma

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 10:08:11 PM »
Ok the vid is up

http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=912

Sorry about the music KentLee and Tok have such a happy view on life it just seemed to fit and the second one is a favorite of mine

Offline Tok

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 10:14:55 PM »
haha is a wicked vid! specialy love the slo-mo's and scooter kid! oh and lee's skid!

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 10:21:34 PM »
Glad you like it Tok

I think it shows the fun we had we'll have to do it all again soon maybe make a sunday of it and Clive can join us

Thinking of Staines (local to me) as soon as it gets warm and I'm gonna try a few local towns with Clive to see if they have any good bocking so your always welcome to join us