Author Topic: Norwich meet!!  (Read 74481 times)

Offline Trip

• EA Bocker
Re: Norwich meet!!
« Reply #225 on: May 11, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »
Was a great meet today, thanks everyone for letting an oldie like me in on the meet.. He he  :P Everyone got on so well as always and had a great laugh. After fives hours of bocking just took my trainers off.. Hmmm not nice.. I think Dan took some great pics so looking forward to seeing them. Congrats to Lil-lozzi and Spud for jumping off the ledge in the Castle, was V cool.
Looking forward to next meet.. :thumbs:

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2008, 08:36:50 PM »
yeh was an awesome day guys cant wait to see the pictures and im so glad the invicta lot came out to play thanks to tok and lee for not making me a woman whilst i was on my head :D

will be out bocking alot more now im on new stilts (thanks rich :D)

well im shattered so will be laying in bed all night now

Carl

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2008, 08:53:57 PM »
Greggles - lol loved the meet today lol hannah fell over just a min ago wich i got it on cam have bin training her to stand up from floor got that on cam is funny lol i had a rilly gd day ta to evry 1 that whent

Hannah- Thanks everyone for helping me along today im really gratefull to you all i have had a really fab day and thanks soo much carl for letting me borrow your bocks just been out round barton with greg and i was trying to be kewl by climbing over a one foot high fence and i got my leg stuck and had a bit of a face plant xD Hope to see you all again soon Mini Ellis (The Short One ;) )

Offline toddy

• Elite Member
« Reply #228 on: May 11, 2008, 09:11:06 PM »
just a message to say me and kelly got bk kk

and it was a great day.

just wish i could stayed that extre couple of hours

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #229 on: May 11, 2008, 10:12:02 PM »
yeh was an awesome day guys cant wait to see the pictures and im so glad the invicta lot came out to play thanks to tok and lee for not making me a woman whilst i was on my head :D

will be out bocking alot more now im on new stilts (thanks rich :D)

well im shattered so will be laying in bed all night now

Carl

So what are the new stilts then carl? And were u willing to sell those calf cuffs? (if u get them back  ???)

Offline Hoddsy

« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2008, 10:21:26 PM »
Had fun guys, nice to see you all again and meet some of you for the first time. Think i got a few good pics on my cam aswel i'll put up when i get round to it. (Hope no one got a pic of my fall, fokin hell that was a close one. almost did the splits better than lozzi  :Dark_Knight: )

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »
i brought t-rexs and i will find out soon if i will be selling some calf cuffs hopefully i will but ill let every1 no when i no

Offline Tok

« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2008, 10:36:12 PM »
Was an awesome meet! Had a great time, although i think I'm gonna regret it in the mornin! lol
Was cool meeting Gregg and Hannah! Even tho he can flip effortlessly on his feet (envious!) pulling some real extended tricks!
Thanks to Dan for sticking around all day and taking loads of sweet pics of us all!
Well done Lozzi for gettin brave enough to jump down that ledge! Oh, and being brave enough for me to jump over her!
Trixter, shame you couldnt turn up sooner! Didn't really get much chance to speak which sucks, so hopefully see you at the gym!
Thanks for comin down to find us when we got there spud, as we had no idea where the train station was! lol And nice one for gettin more confidence on that wall!
Hodsy, OUCH that splits you pulled off (kinda!) looked PAINFUL!
Carl, ya brave man! Lettin me jump through your legs! Was good seeing ya man, hopefuly you can make it to the gym soon!
And Trip, will deffo be keeping intouch ;)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2008, 10:57:31 PM »
i brought t-rexs and i will find out soon if i will be selling some calf cuffs hopefully i will but ill let every1 no when i no

Awsome man, love to have a go next time i see you, i tried chris' S rex R's they were great, got same height but had to put more ffort in, Trexs should be about rought though, let me know about the cuffs :)

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2008, 10:58:35 PM »
thanks for every1 who help me today really boosted my confidence and thanks to Tok and Lee for helpin me with the stage was well fun  :banana:

will keep practicin bouncin  :angel:

Trixter -  :rolleyes:

Dan keep workin on your spilts mate youll get ther soon and will be good to see done lol, glad your still intact tho cld of been painfull i saw a vid on scared on MTV of a guy whos balls exploded lol and he was drippin blood everywhere n weein blood lol had to have an opperation done n lost one testie anyway ........ was gd seein u all Hannah has to come to a meet with jester i dnt think she wld b smallest then lol

Offline Gixer

• EA Bocker
    • Imperial Sandtrooper TD-2441
« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2008, 11:04:41 PM »
Nice sunny day, too hot for manic bouncing around on my part and I dind' thave my impact shorts on so was a bit paranoid, plus I was verrrry tired from about a week of not getting to bed until 1am average.....sorry for disappearing but I had a beach to go to and a power kite to fly  ;D ;D  nice to meet a few more new faces, I'll eventually remember everyone's names!!  :-[ :-[ :-[

PS Dan where are all the bazillion photos you took :P
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 11:07:30 PM by Gixer »
Rachel Smith - www.tk2441.co.uk

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2008, 11:13:39 PM »
i saw a vid on scared on MTV of a guy whos balls exploded lol and he was drippin blood everywhere n weein blood lol had to have an opperation done n lost one testie anyway ........

Poor trix... :o  :P  :D (sorry trix couldn't resist)

Dark Knight

« Reply #237 on: May 11, 2008, 11:20:02 PM »
Nice sunny day, too hot for manic bouncing around on my part and I dind' thave my impact shorts on so was a bit paranoid
So no fat arse this time  :biggrin:

Offline KentLee

• FREEDOM BOCKER!!!!
« Reply #238 on: May 11, 2008, 11:37:07 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Well guys thanks for turning up to this meet was well fun i had a great time a big thanks tp everyone for making it a good day. Dan cant wait to c that pic of me launched over your head was a well good photo.... A massive well done to spud zoshie and lil-lozzi for jumping down the wall... Im still getting over making it up that 4"wall and nearly falling off the other side head first hehe.... My back is pretty red im like a lobster was a great day for bocking for the meet....  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Freedom bocking. no ties to any clubs but friends with them all. this is the way forward.....

Offline theonlysilenthunter

« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2008, 01:23:54 PM »
Sorting out all the photos now in the Library cos of my laptop dying, i'll have pics up asap. Probs be up on the facebook before here!!

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #240 on: May 12, 2008, 01:51:07 PM »
Gutted I missed this meet, spent all day in full Denim overalls covered in oil (it burns when you sit down in it and get it on your bum, had to go back to my room and change!!) I'll have to make an effort to get down to an Invicta meet again, I need to meet all you new guys and girls! lol! Hope to meet soon!!  :Straddle5:

Offline theonlysilenthunter

« Reply #241 on: May 12, 2008, 02:44:00 PM »
Pics are up on Facebook!! Trip i'll sort something out for you so that you can get the pics off me!! I'll probs just give you them via email or something. When i can be bothered i'll come back and start trying to reduce the pictures to put them on here. Depends if and when i can be bothered!!

Offline Trip

• EA Bocker
« Reply #242 on: May 12, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »
Pics are up on Facebook!! Trip i'll sort something out for you so that you can get the pics off me!!
OK Dan can you mail them to me rb.todd@tiscali.co.uk nice one mate  :thumbs:

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2008, 08:42:42 PM »
Gutted I missed this meet,

im glad u missed it lol

love u relay hex

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2008, 08:45:24 PM »
I missed it too, but i was a little under the weather, due to the day before, lol does not involve booze

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2008, 08:48:25 PM »
(Hope no one got a pic of my fall, fokin hell that was a close one. almost did the splits better than lozzi  :Dark_Knight: )

yh yh like u will ever get as low into the splits as me lol

would love to c u try thow

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline Gixer

• EA Bocker
    • Imperial Sandtrooper TD-2441
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2008, 08:52:52 PM »
For some annoying reason Facebook is not adding new members to the group, despite me confirming them - ARGH!  Will keep trying............... or I'll make DAN an Admin and he can try...

Dan can you email me the other pics of me pls :P
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:55:30 PM by Gixer »
Rachel Smith - www.tk2441.co.uk

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »
Facebook is not liking me today very much, keeps crashing

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2008, 08:55:35 PM »
yh mine is being nasty an freezing my comp up

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to facebook
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 09:00:38 PM by lil-lozzi »

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2008, 08:56:55 PM »
i agree lozzi, and my dp has appeared, lol

Fire is good!
Burn Scars are for life!