Author Topic: Who wants to earn some dosh??  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Jelly

• jagermeister is the bocking medicine
Who wants to earn some dosh??
« on: April 24, 2008, 01:31:59 PM »
Was walking down Oxford street and meet some random bocker handing out leaflets for House of fraiser. Told him about pp.com and projumpforum and said he should come on here. His mate sells bocks at fire____ something, i cant remember the name, lol. Anyway he was asking if i could work for him tomorrow (friday) but i cant cos i have hospital appointment. So i need 1 person to do this on bocks, would anyone like to earn some money?? Its about £100 for the day, Have to be in oxford street for 7.30am and unfortunately its not cash in hand but it will be put into your bank account and not be taxed!! Let me know if you are interested! But be quick cos i have to let him know ASAP. Cheers jelly x
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 01:35:18 PM by Jelly »

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Who wants to earn some dosh??
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 01:44:13 PM »
He got shown on TV today on the news, I didnt see it but my friend just mentioned it, I'll see if I can spot him :)

Offline Jelly

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 01:45:10 PM »
Yeah he said the BBC filmed him today. Cheers naz. jelly x

Offline Jelly

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 06:47:35 PM »
Does anyone want to do this tomorrow? need to know soon! cheers jelly x

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 06:55:13 PM »
Would if i could...

ps jagerbombs ftw

Offline hybrid_hex

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • + + - - REDO FROM START - - + +
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 07:17:12 PM »
Bugger!! I fly to Kandahar Tomoz! (desert) but im taking my bocks with me!! will try and get some more pics!! lol!!

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 12:13:10 AM »
Flippin heck! That's a lot of money fro doing something you like to do anyway!

...Yep, I love handing out flyers! :P Bocking's Ok too. ;)

Wish I lived anywhere near there!
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.