Author Topic: my bocks have arrived!!!!  (Read 3024 times)

Offline HarryCross

my bocks have arrived!!!!
« on: April 06, 2011, 03:28:19 PM »
My first set of pro-jump bocks have just arrived! im so excited!!!, but i dont know how to put them together so im nt gona risk breaking them trying to put them together before ive even tried em on haa :(

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: my bocks have arrived!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 06:54:15 PM »
Ya know the answer mate

Read the manual  :Claugh:

Or read everything on here there are some good how too's

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline HarryCross

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »
managed to put them together.. but as my luck usually goes one of them are faulty i may post a picture up in a bit if i can figure out how to :D

Offline JCDenton

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 07:14:52 PM »
Faulty?

Offline HarryCross

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 07:17:22 PM »
where the knee bar thing slots in one of the brackets havnt been cut in the the knee bar cant fit in :S ill try get a pic up

Offline HarryCross

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 07:31:54 PM »
As you can see if ive done this correctly one picture has slot in correctly and the other has the engrave missing in the bottom  :Cmad:

Offline billymaya

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 07:35:56 PM »
mmm yes it does look like theres a manufacturing fault there mate what a bummer :( im no expert so wait for someone else to post up a comment just to confirm, if it is a fault just drop naz at customers services a email and she will sort it for you straight away i had problems with my exo pros and they sorted it in less than 2 days :)

Offline HarryCross

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 07:38:46 PM »
Thanks ;), my dad's already sent a email with the picture so hopefully will get sorted :D, just anoying as ive been waiitng for agees haha

Offline verb0ss

• Jump High and Prosper
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »
I had my stilts replaced 3 times. They have great customer and each time it was quick and free. Right now I'm on holiday and a pair of brand  :Cbiggrin: new Exos Pro awaiting for me. Well too bad You will have to wait 2 more days for your stilts but they worth to wait. You can use this time to have a look around for some mods. If these are your first pair its worth to read and think about armouring springs.

Offline HarryCross

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 08:16:34 PM »
sounds good :) i love companies with good customer support so :D:D and ive been looking at mod's for weeks now, and got a spare bike in the back garden with a couple of tires so ill just take them and use them, the pro-jumps already seem to have a bit of protection on the spring and tyre socks, will they be good enough? or is it worth modding, even if its just to make it look more personal?

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 08:52:57 PM »
Yep Mate it looks like one has slipped through the inspection

First time I've seen one of those missed

Might be easier for them to just send the bit out as they are bolted on and easy to swap (only takes a couple of mins)

That would mean you would be on them quicker  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline billymaya

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »
its def worth modding the protection on the springs plus it looks good lol but it will safe your springs from knocking together and risking damaging them also the feet on the stilts are ok but if you dont use tyre socks you'll soon go through them,tyre socks cost about £3 if you get your tyres from a recycling place and the original feet cost about £15 a pair so it makes sense to protect them :)

Offline HarryCross

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 09:26:51 PM »
Kk, thanks for the help every1! <3 u all :D

Offline verb0ss

• Jump High and Prosper
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 09:37:36 PM »
As far as i know they don't come with tyre socks or maybe I didn't check my box thoroughly. Anyway you wont need them that much at the beginning, but the spring protection is "must have" in my opinion. Springs are covered in some sort of a heat shrink tubing which can be easily scratched and torn.  If You have a spare bike You can sacrifice for  :PJL: :PJR:  I would suggest to have a look at this post: http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?cat=9
Its fairly quick and easy and the most important its probably the best mod with weight to durability ratio.