Author Topic: Any Suggestions?  (Read 4949 times)

Offline Jonny

Any Suggestions?
« on: June 14, 2007, 12:35:03 PM »
I really want to get a pair of the "M" category of pro-jumps but the lowest is the M60 which are for a weight of 9.44kg. I on the other hand weight 8.2kg. I dont want to get the kids versions as there is not as much bounce, etc. What should I do?  ???

Offline OriginalTwo

Re: Any Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 01:24:57 PM »
M60's would fit you fine as I'm afraid the weight ranges are a little dodgy. Go about 10 kg above (Max) and you are within that so M60's are fine!

Offline Jonny

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 07:44:21 PM »
THanks. Just one more thing - Iv done alot of research and Pro-jump.co.uk seems to be the best price but Im worried because they are cheaper, that they wont give the best performace. Anybody help me out?

Offline Dusty12

• ..Boing...Boing...Boing..
    • Pet Rock Net
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »
Pro-Jump aren't the BEST on the market but they are pretty good. Also Pro-jumps and Powerisers are made in the same factory and are almost exactly the same. I think Pro-Jump is the best way to go ;)

Yeah, I'm back

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 05:35:21 PM »
very nearly correct. pro-jumps and poweriZer are made in the same 'flyinglocust' factor. Indeed there are a few other names they use over the world rather confusingly. PoweriSer are a Korean brand, tho made in the Philipeans.

For some reason pro-jumps are cheaper than the other 'brands' which are the same ( if you get what I mean). I think some1 told me poweriZers go for about £180.

Besides that obviously you do get what you pay for. But if you do the correct mods ( wrapping springs tyre sox) you have a perfectly good set of stilts.

I will admit Ive tried out powerskips  and they are seriously lovely --but cost £600 ---they are what swebounce use.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 07:40:57 PM »
Yep Pro-Jumps are almost £50 cheaper than other similar brands, not becuase they any different but simply becuase we are cutting our profit margin right down, so ultimately our customers are getting a better deal.

I know becuase we have done this it has made people think that they are of an  inferior quality to that of the other similar brands but its just not the case.

The bottom line is you get a very good pair of stilts at an excellent price which will give you plenty of fun, also as q mentioned with the correct mods they will also last a very long time.

There are stilts that are of a higher quality but you would be paying almost double or triple what you pay on a pair of Pro-Jumps so it does come down to how much you are wanting to pay iniatially.

Don't be under the illusion that because Pro-Jumps are low priced that you will not to be able to do everything you want from a pair of jumping stilts on them! If you look at the video section on www.Pro-Jump.co.uk there's vids from users that wear Pro-Jumps so you'll see just how well they perform.  :)

Offline Dusty12

• Pet Rock Net
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 07:52:32 PM »
very nearly correct. pro-jumps and poweriZer are made in the same 'flyinglocust' factor. Indeed there are a few other names they use over the world rather confusingly. PoweriSer are a Korean brand, tho made in the Philipeans
Yep that's what I meant to say :P
Seriously, i'd say Pro-Jumps are the best value. Unless you want to use them professionally I suppose ???

Yeah, I'm back

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 08:08:43 PM »
Thanks Dusty

Hey Dusty when are we going to see you in action? This months comp is ending today so quickly get some pics up :)

Offline Dusty12

• Pet Rock Net
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 08:47:21 PM »
I know, but I really don't have any good enough pictures. I still have the junior PJ's and i'm too heavy for them (although you'r probably tired hearing my complain about them now :P) so I can't really do any stunts. Also there's a thunderstorm here right now :'( :(
My parents won't let me get the adult PJ's 'cos I "just got them and I won't be able to use them...etc.." they'll let my brother get them though >:( So i'll jut wait till he orders his pair and i'll switch the quantity to 2. Then i'll give the money to my surprised parents when they arrive :D :P
I definetly will enter next competition though even with the rubbish pics where it looks like I have two heads :D :D

Yeah, I'm back

Offline Dusty12

• Pet Rock Net
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 08:50:51 PM »
Haha, I wrote a lot :D :P

Don't click on the website below:

http://www.geocities.com/gordonbathgateexperience/annoying.html

Yeah, I'm back

Offline GRS

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 09:24:13 PM »
LOL

Why o why do I always get the urge to do things I've been asked not to do...

Yes I clicked it

Shouldn't have

he he

Dusty12 - You don't need spectacular pictures to have a chance to win or be doing stunts, you just need to be having fun! Remember you have to be in it to win it so just post your pictures and you may just win.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 10:00:34 PM »
Dusty12 - You don't need spectacular pictures to have a chance to win or be doing stunts, you just need to be having fun! Remember you have to be in it to win it so just post your pictures and you may just win.

Spot on!

Offline oafc_bouncer

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
i have loadz of fun on mine wohoo i could win
oafc til i die.

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 07:30:48 PM »
danm  dusty that site is annoying its fun to read it all tho

http://www.geocities.com/gordonbathgateexperience/annoying.html